Monday, October 20, 2008

THIS MORNINGS BREAKFAST CLUB!


We had another "fun filled" breakfast club this morning. I took the challenge on Splitcoast last week and did the "stair step card." It really is a fun card to make. The second card is done with Simply Divine and DCWV shades of Robins Egg. Love those colors. The next card is also a fast simple card. It is
punched with any kind of edge punch on a 2 3/4 inch square. Thread ribbon thru the openings and glue to the back of the layered card. The last two cards we did were cards we did at Rita Keggs'Gathering. The dial card was a big hit BUT the pop-up, not so much.
Happy stamping everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! The cards look beautiful and can't wait to see Di's!! And now I'm really ticked off cuz I meant to write you before leaving on vac to ask for a kit, but totally forgot!! I'll be calling Di later so I can go see her cards some time this week, if not today. Still recouping from vac!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

OOPS!! I know you figured out it's me, Ida, with above message, but thought I'd still let you know!!
:-)