Tuesday, January 20, 2009

STAMP-A-STACK AND BREAKFAST CLUB!

It has been a very busy week here in spite of all the snow and cold. On Friday evening I hosted the first Stamp-A-Stack of the New Year. We really had such a wonderful time. Lots of creativity and even more laughs.

Yesterday we had a full house for Breakfast Club and again a good time was had by all. I used some of the sneak peek sets from the new Magalogue which will be released in San Antonio this week. I am so excited with these new sets as were everyone who attended BC yesterday. Just a reminder to anyone who is still interested in
purchasing stamps for our 1/2 price sale, there is still time. I am leaving for San Antonio on Thursday and will return on Sunday. If you get your order to me by 4:00 on Monday the 26th (the last day) you can still get in on the deal. This is an awesome sale and who knows if we will ever see it again.

Here are some of the cards we did at both SAS and BC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOOHOO!! That's me, crying cuz I missed out on these beautiful cards!! The weather was wonderful in TX, tho!! That made up for everything I missed while away! Had a great time at BC yesterday! Loved all the cards! Ida