Monday, February 16, 2009

IF IT'S MONDAY IT MUST BE..........












BREAKFAST CLUB........ Yes, Monday's Breakfast club is over, with mighty fine results I might add. The "girls" really force my brain to work overtime. We did 10 cards. 2 of each design. I totally understand how backed up TAC is after the 1/2 price sale but I am so glad that I purchased the preview bundle so I could show off some of our new sets. We did paper piecing, layering and dimentionalizing. These cards can be used for any occasion and that is why doing a class like this is so much fun! I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All are beautiful! I'm so happy to be part of your BC! Di asked if you had a kit for her and I said "I hope so"!! I took the cards to her house Tues night and she loved them all....Thanks for all you do to make us better card makers!! Ida