Monday, June 29, 2009

CAN I BRAG?????





We got back from Seminar yesterday morning and to say I am still exhausted would be putting it mild. But what a great exhaustion. We will be going through some changes at TAC and I was a bit concerned when I left but I am "pumped" right now. Not just because of what I surprisingly achieved but because the world we live in changes constantly and this Company I love so much has had to endure the same changes. With that being said, I want you to be an Angel just because.......it is so much fun and
greatly rewarding.

I was very surprised by what I won so I want to share with all of you.

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

Congratulations!!! So Happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Pat - you are very deserving of all of your awards. Glad to hear that you are pumped up again. rita w

Meri said...

Way to go Pat! We're all celebrating with you.

Chelsea said...

of course you can brag .... it is a BIG deal ... and well deserved by you!! Congrats!!!