Sunday, November 16, 2008

5th CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK

On Friday Evening we completed our 5th and I think final Stamp-A-Stack for the Season.
These cards are some of my favorites. The first is a "step card" using our Holly Flourishes T-2938 and the scalloped punches along with a Martha Stewart Punch. We have made this card before but it makes a nice Christmas Card. The Perky Penquin, T2666, is again one of my favorite sets. He is in a snow globe that I cut from the Cricut. The blue background has been run through the Cuttlebug. The next card is done with Ornamental Snowflakes, T2796, and a technique that my friend Dawnmarie taught at our crop. It is done with re-inkers and Cut and Dry Foam and Perfect Pearls, D1600. I know you can't see the shimmer but it is really awesome. The last card is done on our Scarlet Paper, V237, using All things Nature, T907. The bird is colored with watercolor pencils and blended. I cut the mat for the bird on the Cricut.
Everyone seemed to love these cards, I hope you do too!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! They are so beautiful that I'm simply speechless!! And jealous cuz I wasn't there for the class!!! :) No wonder Di's just been going on and on bragging about them...you outdid yourself once again!!! Ida