Monday, November 10, 2008

THIS MORNINGS BREAKFAST CLUB!







These are the cards we did at this mornings Breakfast Club. Not as many as usual but everyones' cards were amazing! The 3 Christmas Cards were cut on the Cricut Expression and then lined with shiny paper and glitter paper. We used Whimiscal Greetings
R2031 for the Angel Card and Holly Swirls, T2925 for the Pointsettia and Candle Cards.
The Rose is from our retired collection but still one of my favorites and Curls & Swirls, T2773. This card is a perfect Birthday Card or a wonderful Sympathy Card. The last card was just designed from playing on my new Expression. I love the border daisies and then just cut individual ones. It is a good fall birthday card. Also just got the new EK Success corner punch so I just had to use it. As you look at all of these cards you will see plenty of Stickles. The only one that doesn't have them is the Rose Card. Hope you enjoy them.
Happy stamping!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!! They're all my favorites!! You better be prepared to show me how to do all that!! Just got done IMing with Phyllis and thought I'd check and see if you had this blog up yet...and here it was!! Thanks for putting it up so early!!! Ida