Saturday, August 9, 2008

Projects for Scrapbook Expo!




I have been busy working on my display board for Scrapbook Expo which will take place in St. Charles, IL on August 22 and 23.
The first 3 items are going on my board and the 3 that look like something good to eat are samples of "card candy" that Rita Kegg taught us to do. She said they were "addictive" and she was not kidding. They are so much fun to do. If you are coming to the show stop by our booth and make a couple. You will be hooked.
We hope to see you there. I will be posting more projects as I complete them.
The top three items are all made with our new Soar With It Collection, Willoughby. This paper is so beautiful with so many projects. Some of the stamp sets used are:
T2622 Artsy Elements,
T2940 Decorative Corners
T2812 Family Fun
T2820 Just A Note
T1186 Tag Tidbits
T2951 Always Remember
All of these sets and more can be seen on my website http://patg.ismyangel.net

No comments: