Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sneak Peak!

Well, it's almost here! Scrapbook Expo opens August 22 and continues on the 23rd. I sure hope to see you there. We have been working very hard to inspire you with new ideas. My board is Willoughby. The Clock is a project I have been wanting to do for a long time. It represents "Angel Time!" The pictures on the clock are from Seminar and Diamond Island.

You know what we say........"being an Angel is just more fun."
The Technique on the clock is Bandana (my new favorite.) I used Palette
inks, Chartreuse, Bordeaux and Violette to make my background and stamped with Palette Noir. The stamp set is T2315 Paisley Rockz. I also added our Angel Wings Logo. It is then highlighted with our White Gel Pen.
Also want to mention that there are still a few more openings in our "Classroom" on Friday and Saturday. You can order your tickets in advance by going to http://scrapbookexpo.com
Stop and say hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are ready for the Expo!!! It will be great.