Monday, August 18, 2008

Today's Breakfast Club Cards!

These are todays offerings! The card all the way to the left is a acrylic paint technique. My good friend Geri had this on one of her cards and I had to learn this technique. It is done with two colors of Acrylic Paint and gives your regular white cardstock a wonderful rich finish.
The next card is an A-2 card folded in a tri-fold. I use Penelope Paper and of course it has "card candy." The next card is my new favorite technique, Bandana! It has 3 colors of Palette Ink and is stamped with Paisley Rockz. Highlight this technique with white Gel Pen and you have a real winner. The last card is done with my favorite retired Paper Collection, Bella Flor! We still have some left on a special offer if you would like to have some. And........."Card Candy." Everyone seemed to enjoy making these cards. If you would like to come to Monday Morning Breakfast Club just let me know. We always have a good time!

Happy Stamping everyone!

Don't forget the Expo this week-end! Stop and say hello!


No comments: